Coastal walks around our island
Guided Coastal Walks 2020
Every Saturday from 4th April to 3rd October 2020 at 2.30pm
The walks are circular, take approx 2 hours and all start from a bus stop with toilets and refreshments nearby.
Cost £10 (£2 to be donated to the COVID-19 hardship fund) – no need to book, just turn up.
Touching on our history, occupation, flora, fauna, fortifications, with stunning views and anecdotal tales, folklore, and more!
5 different walks on each Saturday in the month
- 1st Saturday: L'Eree, L'Eree Bay Hotel bus stop
- 2nd Saturday: Vazon, Vistas Café bus stop
- 3rd Saturday: Pleinmont, Imperial Hotel bus stop
- 4th Saturday: Pembroke, Pembroke bus stop
In May, & August there are 5 Saturdays
- 5th Saturday: Jerbourg, Hotel Jerbourg bus stop
For further information please contact the Tourist Information Office Tel: 01481 723552
Note : The May Vazon walk is on Friday 8th and not Saturday 9th (Liberation Day).
(The walks may involve rough ground & slopes)« Go back